About the studio
Our studio space is located on a bustling street in a heart of Cricklewood.
It is a part of a large warehouse with several different small businesses.
Benefiting from 3 huge warehouse style windows, the space is filled with a lot of natural light, with direct sunlight early in the morning and amazing sunset in the evening.
Size of a studio is 6.5m x 5m in floor size and has 3m high ceiling.
More about studio space:
Studio comes with:
- Make up and hair styling area
- 2.72m background system with more than 10 different Colorama backgrounds
- Hand painted artistic 150cm wide and 300cm wide canvas backgrounds ( depends on the availability and subject to small extra cost )
- Recycled hand made and painted food / product backdrops ( depends on the availability and subject to small extra cost )
- Unique hand painted art wall
- White wall and white floor
- Seating area
- Tea & coffee
- Large waiting area for bigger bookings (on request only)
- Small balcony and roof top area (on request only)
Equipment and props:
- 4 x Godox strobe lights
- 4 x continuous strip lights
- 1 x Godox remote control
- 1 x low light stand
- 5 x small light stands
- 4 x large light stands
- 1 x C stand with small boom arm
- 1 x medium boom arm
- 1 x background bar
- 3 x square soft boxes
- 1 x 160cm strip soft box
- 1 x 150cm octagon soft box
- 1 x 120cm octagon soft box
- 1 x 42cm beauty dishAnd other smaller light control equipment
- 1 x silver umbrella
- 1 x gold umbrella
- 2 x silver octagon umbrellas
- 2 x rectangular white boxes / lights ( red gel available )
- 2 x large polyester boards (black & white)
- 1 x XL reflector ( gold, silver, black, white colours )
- 2 x small reflectors ( gold, silver, black, white colours )
- 1 x smoke machine
- 1 x large fan
- 2 x large coat rails ( hangers available )
- 1 x steamer
- 1 x portable mirror
If you require specific lighting equipment / soft box, please get in touch and we might be able to provide them to you.
- 4 x bar stools
- 5 x chairs
- 2 x white metal boxes
- 1 x large white wooden box
- 1 x arm-chair
- 1 x yellow medium beanbag
- 1 x large black beanbag
- 3 x medium black beanbags
- 1 x large white plastic sheet ( could be used as a table top or as a white flooring )
- 1 x see through table top (mainly for product photography)
- 2 x palm trees
- 1 x white mannequin
- 1 x green mannequin top
If you require specific props, please get in touch and we might be able to provide them to you.
Studio rent options:
- Minimum booking – 2 hours
- Half a day – 4 hours
- Full day – 8 hours
All bookings are subject to availability. Deposit is required to confirm the booking. T&C apply.
FAV studios offers huge savings on monthly contracts that are:
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
These include all equipment and are available for unlimited hours for booked days. Prices depends on days needed a month. Deposit required. Subject to availability. T&C apply.
- 8 hours with equipment (Strobe lights, light modifiers, stands and other props) – £150.
Without equipment (Space and props only) – £100.
- 4 hours with equipment (Strobe lights, light modifiers, stands and other props) – £120.
Without equipment (Space and props only) – £70.
- 2 hour
With equipment (Strobe lights, light modifiers, stands and other props) – £90.
Without equipment (Space and props only) – £40.
For more information about the studio please email email@example.com
To book the studio please email us
We also have upcycled photography backdrops / canvases:
Portrait / Fashion photography
Food / Product photography
- Many different colours and textures
- Many different sizes
- Made out of wood or fabrics
- Available on request
- Discounted prices when used in our studio
To see all range of backdrops
More about the location:
- Studio is in the middle of shops like B&Q, Wikes, Matalan. Also there are a lot of food shops – all of that is around 5min away.
- The are many transport links walking distance from the studio:
Cricklewood (Thames link) station – 5min,
Willesden Green (Jubiliee) station – 10min,
Also few bus stops away there is Kilburn (Jubilee) and Brondesbury (overground) stations.