About the studio
Our studio space is located on a bustling street in a heart of Cricklewood.
It is a part of a large warehouse with several different small businesses.
Benefiting from 3 huge warehouse style windows, the space is filled with a lot of natural light, with direct sunlight early in the morning and amazing sunset in the evening.
Size of a studio is 6.5m x 5m in floor size and has 3m high ceiling.
More about studio space:
Studio comes with:
- Make up and hair styling area
- 2.72m background system with more than 10 different Colorama backgrounds
- Few different colour textile backgrounds
- Separate white wall and white floor
- Seating area
- 2 coat rails and steamer
- Tea & coffee
- Large waiting area for bigger bookings (on request only)
- Small balcony and roof top area (on request only)
Equipment and props:
- 4 x Godox strobe lights
- 4 x continuous strip lights
- Godox remote control
- 4 x small light stands
- 4 x large light stands
- 1 x C stand with small boom arm
- 1 x background bar
- 2 x large polyester boards (black & white)
- 3 x square soft boxes
- 1 x 160cm strip soft box
- 1 x 150cm octagon soft box
- 1 x 42cm beauty dishAnd other smaller light control equipment.
- 3 x bar stools
- 1 x chair
- 2 x white metal boxes
- 1 x movable table (mainly for product photography)
- 1 x recliner chair
- 1 x large black beanbag
Studio rent options:
- 1 , 2, 3 hours (depending on availability)
- 4 hours
- 8 hours
All bookings are subject to availability. Deposit is required to confirm the booking. T&C apply.
We mainly concentrate on creating our strong FAV family of creatives – so we offer huge savings on monthly contracts that are:
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
These include all equipment and are available for unlimited hours for booked days. Prices depends on days needed a month. Deposit required. Subject to availability. T&C apply.
- 8 hours with equipment (Strobe lights, light modifiers, stands and other props) – £130.
Without equipment (Space and props only) – £100.
- 4 hours with equipment (Strobe lights, light modifiers, stands and other props) – £100.
Without equipment (Space and props only) – £70.
- 1 hour
With equipment (Strobe lights, light modifiers, stands and other props) – £35.
Without equipment (Space and props only) – £25.
For more information about the studio please email email@example.com
To book the studio press bellow
More about the location:
- Studio is in the middle of shops like B&Q, Wikes, Matalan. Also there are a lot of food shops – all of that is around 5min away.
- The are many transport links walking distance from the studio:
Cricklewood (Thames link) station – 5min,
Willesden Green (Jubiliee) station – 10min,
Also few bus stops away there is Kilburn (Jubilee) and Brondesbury (overground) stations.